Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to the 21st Century...

i am almost ashamed to say, but excited the same, that i am new to having the ability to taking pictures on my cell phone and being able to send them to others. I know, I know. i am so far behind, but its true, i am a newby to this world of technology!! My old phone wasnt capable so i didnt mind, but my father just bought me the new Blackberry Tour and i love it! It can do sooooo much and i am amazed that i didnt care to know about the endless possiblities that a single phone can have....

Here are a few shots (bordom.testing. excited) so take a look below.

Day one of pics...

looking forward to what is ahead,

k.

2 comments:

Fadela said...

You and your phones! So funny I love you man!

~Chelsea Lynell~ said...

Lol! These are cute !