THE DARK AGES:
I left a ministry that I was involved in for 3 years, was lost and forgot the love of christ, went into a depression, I was lonely, and forgot my self worth...
THE ENLIGHTENMENT AGE:
since the dark ages, I now am apart of a ministry called ihop (International House of Prayer). Its a missionary base and outreach ministry that prays 24/7...the doors never close and is open to all.
I am learning that God loves me...regardless of what i do! He loves me! Jesus is the bridegroom and i am preparing myself for him.
I am back in school and loving it! I never thought i would ever say that, but i do, i love school! I have an awesome family and support system that never ceases to amaze me.
I am just so excited of what the Lord is doing with me and my heart is growing with the joy of the Lord. how awesome is that????
happy journey,
k.
No comments:
Post a Comment