There is no place greater than resting in the presence of God. Being filled, restored, healed, corrected all in the place of His presence. It is the wierdest thing because light bulbs are going off like crazy...all around me, and i am seeing clearly through what used to be a muggy glass...
I'm resting in His Presence. There is no greater place.
No words. Just Peace. Its His presence.
I'm enthralled by all that He is. He is doing something so great. I don't know what it is...but an expectancy for something that I will never be able to grasp...is at the brink.
My cries continue to lift up for my brothers and sisters, for my family, and for this generation. In battle I stand with the focus of bringing destruction to the kingdom of darkness is priority.
And in the stillness of His peace, and the rejuvenating strength given by His touch is where you will find me...In His Presence...
No comments:
Post a Comment