Thursday, March 5, 2009

thats life...


The walls are closing in and things all around me are falling apart. The things that i once depended upon are no longer secure. The cares that people have are finally catching up with me. What can i say...i lived almost 26 years on this planet without a care in this world...and now that is coming to an end.

Time to face reality. Time to face the real world. Time to grow up. Time be weened off of what once secured me. It is a little scary I must admit because of course this is all new to me... Its is funny because i can so clearly hear the voice of my father telling me what to do...and i didn't. I am paying for it now. I try not to live with regrets...but regrets i have. But i also sit back and am grateful knowing and hoping that my great King is going to make a masterpiece out of the mess that i have made.

Doubt??? I don't got time for that. right now all i can have is faith...because i don't know what is going on...Right now i am just looking to God....

This is life. my life.

No comments: