Friday, March 6, 2009

Revelation....

The greatest desire of my life is walk in tune with the Holy Spirit, to be able to just get on my Threshing Floor and he just make his presence known to me instantly....oooo how i long for the day. The day when intercession and prophetic intercession is just something that i am...not what i do.

I have been reading a lot of material lately about intercession and what it is and its a lot to take in. The responsibility. The dedication. Everything about it...is just a lot and it overwhelms me all the time just thinking about it...

until today...

I was reading an article about Prophetic Intercession (something that I haven't even come close to tapping into...still trying to get to the place of just intercession) by Les D. Crause and something he said just changed my whole perspective on me and intercession...although it is still a lot of work my main objective is to just get to the thrown room...nothing more nothing less...

How?...

Through my worship and praise...

Once I have entered the Thrown Room and I am at his feet it is there where i can sit and wait for instruction from the Lord. The most exciting part is this...I come to him waiting for instruction...the Holy Spirit will then lead me the whole way through in intercession...I am not doing a thing...but being obedient and praying for what he wants me to pray for...Now i know the tasks and the missions that he will lead me to pray for. It wont be easy, but a lot of work...but once i get there...to his thrown room, sit and wait...he will do the rest...!

So now i am not as overwhelmed with all that intercession entails. If i get the obedience lifestyle down, walking upright with the King, and mainly knowing and spending time with the Holy Spirit than that right there is what is needed for my ministry of intercession....

*sigh* of relief...

No comments: