I am having one of those days where the more information you find out it just makes you almost want to give up...i keep thinking i cant compete with that...
Man o Man... I cant stop laughing at how ridiculous my situation is...its hilarious...I know i am being very very vague right now...but for good reason.If i was to speak on what i just found out the majority of the world would probably laugh at me...im laughing at me.
Man o Man...I want to just take the deepest breath and blow out all of the air...all the stress... all the uncertainties...all the hopes and dreams and just rest....
i want to just be confident in the Lords love, mercy, grace and beauty...
Man o Man...If i could just exhale all my cares into a balloon and let it go into the endless sky...i would...matter of fact...
i will

No comments:
Post a Comment