Not in the same way that Jesus has of course, but the phone does any and. everything...and i absolutely adore it. I first became a BlackBerry fan in March of 07 and it was the greatest decision i could of evermade...it keeps me organized, connected, and it just keeps my life in order...i know that it is crazy that i am writing about a phone, but the phone if you know how to use it can help your life stay structured..

Let me just note about the day that my best friend, my BB (her name) got lost...
it happened about three weeks ago, my sister came to my job so that i could give her something and as i went to the car window i placed my best friend, my BB on the top of the car. I know what you may be thinking...how could i just single handily leave my best friend on the top of a car...and i don't know how i could of done such a thing...but i did.. so later that evening about 5 minutes later my sister calls and says do you have your phone? and i didn't so i replied to her no. She said well it was on the top of the car and i saw it fly off, hit the ground, shatter to pieces...and to top it off she said she saw a car run over it...
My beloved sister turned around to see if she could find it but it was no where in sight...so at the moment i felt my life just crumble because my best friend, my BB, was dead! But i pulled myself together and made the call to Sprint to get me a new phone and fast...ooo and big ups to Sprint, my phone carrier...they sent me a phone the very next day...at no extra charge...

Gladly, i back up regularly so all i had too was just hook it up to my Vaio and boom all my info was back on my phone...
The phone that I have now isn't like my old friend, my best friend, BB...we had history, we been through a lot...a lot of tears, arguments, laughter, rebukes...so much...but now i am looking forward to making new memories and enjoying the time with my new blackberry....while we are together...
I know this is a random blog...but my bestfriend, my Blackberry...well the phone deserves one!!!

3 comments:
OMG KIana I love you and miss you soooooooo much, becaus eof this crazinesss right here~!! This is what makes you you~!!
Wow, I would hate to see how much you would write about me, it would probably be so much that it would crash my computer.
Hope you feel better.
hey girl I just found your blog. How exciting. I hope you are well. Happy holidays!
Love Ashley
Post a Comment