Friday, November 21, 2008

the fight for healing...



its not gone...

i thought it was gone. the feeling of wanting to touch his hand or to hear his voice which was a sweet melody to my ear. but its not. o how i desperately want it to be gone. to be removed, taken away. surgically or even by a miracle. it doesn't matter the way its removed...i just want it gone.

he is sick and i want to be there for him so bad, but i cant. I want to let him know that it will be okay, but i cant. so many restraints...good restraints...needed restraints. there was a past full of love and friendship, but now the love must die.

the truth of the matter is... i just miss my friend.

how can you be there for a friend when its not allowed?

Prayer.

So i will continue to lift him up in prayer...that is all i have to give...

I will fight for his health because that is what friends do and i know with the same intensity and passion he would do the same for me...so as i go before the Lord of Hosts, for a friend, i will believe in his healing. I will stand in faith...and as i cover my friend through faith....may the Lord heal me in the process...

"nothing is impossible for you, nothing is impossible...."

1 comment:

~Chelsea Lynell~ said...

I can only say WOW babe~!!!